About Us :)

My photo
mt.sterling, kentucky!!!, United States
We are 6 teenagers reading books for our teacher: Mrs. Mullins. :) We all do our own thing, but enjoy each others company.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Michelle's favorite childhood memory!!!!



I really don't have a favorite childhood memory. But what I enjoyed the most of being a child was being with my mom. She plays a very important part in my life. Whether its helping me out with homework, helping me make good decisions, or just telling me what to do, or what I'm doing wrong. She knows me better than any person ever will. We don't really get to do a lot of things together, but we spend most of are time together. Just recently over the summer i think is when we became the closest, she babysits, and I helped here a lot over the summer, and just in doing that made us really close. Over the past few years of me growing up and mauturing... she has taught me how to be a better person, and always help those who are in need of help. i am so glad that I have a mother like her to love me, and I love her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment