About Us :)

My photo
mt.sterling, kentucky!!!, United States
We are 6 teenagers reading books for our teacher: Mrs. Mullins. :) We all do our own thing, but enjoy each others company.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Michelle's Happy Halloween


As I walk down the street I hear the cries of little children saying " trick-or-teat" and the cries of little children who are being scared from the Halloween theme. i hear the leaves crackle as they fall to the ground, reminding me of the candy wrappers that are taken from the candy and thrown to the grown. The smell of popcorn just taken out of the microwave with the smell of butter mixed with candy makes my stomach tighten. I feel the cool breeze blow against my skin, sending cold chills up and down my spine and make me shiver. I taste the sweet candy on my tongue as it melts away to nothing, realizing the the candy is like Halloween... Almost gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment