About Us :)

My photo
mt.sterling, kentucky!!!, United States
We are 6 teenagers reading books for our teacher: Mrs. Mullins. :) We all do our own thing, but enjoy each others company.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

photography, kaitlins journal




An acumen thing i did was choose to take photography. I love taking pictures, rather of people, places, or things. my favorite thing to take pictures of is nature.I know how to use big cameras, change lenses, and how to edit them on the computer. I really like photography beacuse its a way of expressing ones self without words. One picture can bring back memories, thoughts, or emotions, its also a way of art. One day i wish to sell some of my photography and put bible verses on them to make you think. Sometimes people may read verses and it goes right through their head, but when there is a picture it tends to make you think more.

No comments:

Post a Comment