About Us :)

My photo
mt.sterling, kentucky!!!, United States
We are 6 teenagers reading books for our teacher: Mrs. Mullins. :) We all do our own thing, but enjoy each others company.

Monday, November 9, 2009

shana's favorite time of the year!!!




This is my Favoirte Time of The Year!!!! I love when the leaves are falling all around me, because I get the chance to play in them and it so pretty to to look around. When I was reading Dark Days in Morgan County it was taking place in this time of the year. Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite time of the year. they are family holidays and I love family. I love the history on Thanksgiving and the food. I am a big Amercian History buff. I love Christmas because of the Chirst Lords Birth,and also the food and family. SNOW is the bomb along with all the GREAT FOOD!!!! (the picture at the top left is fall what it looks like around my house, and the picture at the top right reminds me of a place they went in my favorite book!)

No comments:

Post a Comment