About Us :)

My photo
mt.sterling, kentucky!!!, United States
We are 6 teenagers reading books for our teacher: Mrs. Mullins. :) We all do our own thing, but enjoy each others company.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Autumn's Favorite Book

The Perks of Being a Wallflower Pictures, Images and PhotosMy favorite book of all time is Perks of being a Wallflower, by Stephen Chobsky. This is a diary type book, Charlie writes his new expirience of high school, drugs, and other pressuring issues between teenagers. Charlie grows up and learns to interact with others. Just like every other teenager needs to do.the perks of being a wallflower Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. I've been told repeatedly to read this, and I just never work it in. I'm going to though! I think it's on the banned book list, too. I saw that at Joseph-Beth the other day. :)

    ReplyDelete