About Us :)

My photo
mt.sterling, kentucky!!!, United States
We are 6 teenagers reading books for our teacher: Mrs. Mullins. :) We all do our own thing, but enjoy each others company.

Monday, August 17, 2009

Michelle's first week back.




My first week back has been very frustrating, exciting, and nerve wrecking all at the same time! Over the summer I was so bored out of my mind, I mean don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my friends and family but it was getting to the point to where I had already done everything that you could possibly think of. The very !st day of school, I was a nervous wreck. I didn't know where some of my classes were and I didn't know who all was going to be in my classes. The night before I couldn't even sleep, but I should of known that everything would be OK, because I love all of my classes, and all of my teachers!!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment