About Us :)

My photo
mt.sterling, kentucky!!!, United States
We are 6 teenagers reading books for our teacher: Mrs. Mullins. :) We all do our own thing, but enjoy each others company.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Zack Favorite Childhood Memory


My favorite childhood memory that I had was when my parents took me to Myrtle Beach for the first time. At first I was hating it due to the fact that the seagull wouldn'y stop chasing me, but that was really the only down side. We went out every night to outdoor beach side dinners & in the morning we weould head to the pools. When we left for home, we had forgotten to buy a suvenior. Nut I guess a bad sunburn would be fine. (I haven't beeen back since, stupid birds...)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOUR WRITING! Wow! Such voice! I can't wait to see the kinds of things you'll write this semester.

    Suggestions:

    Always check for spelling in your publishing group.

    ReplyDelete