About Us :)

My photo
mt.sterling, kentucky!!!, United States
We are 6 teenagers reading books for our teacher: Mrs. Mullins. :) We all do our own thing, but enjoy each others company.

Monday, August 31, 2009

kaitlins childhood memories


well one of my favorite childhood memories is playing on my farm. as a kid, you never run out of things to do on a farm. some of my favorite things to do when i was little is play in the leafs, swing, and play with our animals. my favorite thing to do was going outside.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny how so many people have the same childhood memories? Reading your entry prompted me to recall very similar ones of my own. Good stuff.

    Suggestion:
    During the revision process (publishing group), watch your capitalization. Each sentence begins with a capitalized word, and the peronal pronoun, "I", should always be uppercase.

    ReplyDelete